Monday, October 18, 2010

Softballs & Soccer Balls.... My GIRLS on the Field

I have been rather busy since the end of summer as my three girls signed up to play fall sports.  That's right, my THREE girls.  From the eldest..... to the middle....  to my wee one.  They all hit the fields with guns blazing and I was delighted as I love being a "sports" mom.  I miss all of those years I spent coaching and cheering on my Matthew, so I embraced the whole idea of hitting the fields again.  All went well this season, with the exception of one little (well, not so little) issue.



I will admit it...  she is adorable!
Tristan had other plans.  She lasted for 3 games and bailed....  well, to tell the truth......I bailed.  So much for my belief that when the children join something it is there responsibility to finish it as not to disappoint their teammates and not to let the team down.  My girl just wasn't ready for the commitment, but them again, what 3 year old would be.  NOT, Tristan!  I was able to capture Tristan in a few pics on the field (when she would actually play and not hide under my chair)  She looks like a natural is some pics, but don't let her fool you.


Looking Good!!
Is it Snack time yet.











Awesome Third basemen
 Taryn hit the Softball field again and had an awesome season in the WCWAA 15U girls team.  She was awesome at bat and improved greatly as the season progressed.  She played many positions but mostly played third base and outfield where she did an awesome job and had several crucial saves. 

Taryn has really developed her softball skills and I am so proud of her.

I am even considering on coach with another Mom this spring.  Hmmm......  sounds like fun!

My girl at bat.  Look at that Sweet Swing


Taryn is a wonderful base runner...  just like her big brother


The Slide.....  and She is SAFE!!



Jaedan headed out on the field for another year of soccer.  She was delighted to have Coach John again and to again play with many of the same girls.  She was amazing and improved her soccer skills a great deal.  She played defense and offense as well as Goalie.  she is not to fond of being Goalie but she does do a great job and had several saves per game.  She will be trying out for the Sun Valley Middle School team in the spring and she will be also playing for WCWAA.  Way to go Jae....  I am very proud of you.  Keep up the Great Job!


GO GIRL!!


Taking a Knee





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails